- Once I answer this question it lights a fire under me, and I start moving again. My why is so strong and so deep that it always helps me keep going.
- What is your why? Why are you homeschooling or wanting to homeschool?
- Community: this one is HUGE!
- I have three close homeschooling mamas who are part of my journey. Obviously, they aren't the only ones who have encouraged me, God has brought in others at just the right moment to encourage and lift me up. But the three main ladies are the ones that are there day in and day out.
- One is a retired homeschooling mama who taught for over 30 years and is a wealth of information.
- One is at the same level of schooling with her kids as I am. (This is so helpful, so I know when certain subject struggles are not isolated to us) You are never alone in your journey. Just remember that.
- One is a retired public-school teacher who has been schooling who own children for the last few years. She is fresh and has such amazing and exciting ideas. She also teaches with such grace and understanding it helps me so much!
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hopefulconfidentmamas
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/sisterpowerps
Find out how to start supporting your family and get your free PDF about Probiotics and Prebiotics: https://lysetteyohanna.com/landing/freedom-life-style-1st-page